SHOULD WE GET BANNED, PLEASE CHECK OUR TWITTER AT TWITTER.COM/THELISTSL FOR A LINK TO THE NEW SITE

Monday, July 25, 2011

Kalel Venkman: Eugene Turnbow

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a caped pixel faggot that faps to comic book heroes!

We removed your info once, shame on us, now it will remain here.  You can email us all you want, but this is one request that you can do the following with:  Shine it up real nice, turn that son of a bitch sideways and stick it straight up your roody-poo candy ass!


Further pixelhero info to follow.


Name:  Gregory Eugene Turnbow
Address:  1286 Fuller Avenue, Simi Valley, CA 93065
Phone:  (805)306-9403
Email:  gene.turnbow@gmail.com, gene@kryptonians.net



Father:  Charles E. Turnbow
Mother:  Katherine S. Turnbow
Address:  13117 Paraiso Road, Apple Valley, CA 92308
Phone:  760-247-1050
Fax:  760-247-1746
Email:  turnbow@turnbow.com


======================


Emails first time around:-
Hi - I'm Gene Turnbow, and I note that you have my name, along with my old address and phone number on your site.
On the top of your site, you say that you'll honor requests to have this information removed if people write to you to ask, so I'm following your proscribed process to see if you can remove this information.
I'd be very interested to find out how you got the 306 prefix phone number, as that number is unlisted and publishing of it actually does violate privacy laws (though the address as stated was correct at the time you posted it and was a matter of publicly available record).
Thanks for your attention to this.
- Gene
 ======================
The entire record would be good, because it's frankly insulting, and pretty far from accurate. But if you can't see your way clear to do that, then just the phone number. This isn't Encyclopedia Dramatica, after all.
Most of your listings involve people who steal things or attack the unwilling. Most of my work has been to mitigate the efforts of some of the very people you have listed on your site. You and I are mostly on the same side, as far as I can see. I'm hoping you see our mutual interest and can see your way clear to removing my record, the primary effect of which is to compromise the privacy and safety of my family.
Sincerely,
Gene Turnbow
  ======================

Same side my ass, go fuck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment